Sunday, March 21, 2010

Now You're a Man

What is the worst possible way to start blogging? Maybe killing your Windows comes close. It's a shame, but thanks to a system-reinstallation-goes-wrong scenario, I'm here without internet access and a functioning PC. Congrats, dear Micro-J.

I'd be cutting my wrists right now (or just drinking myself to death, who knows) if I wasn't living with minimal or without any online activity in the past five months. Err, no. I just like to overdramatize things. Hopefully my computer will be alright within days.

By the way I'm writing from my pal Mykee's place right now. We want to be fit, sexy and dangerous for the summer (could I sound any more homoerotic than this?), so we were jogging today and now torturing ourselves with anything that's good for the stomach. This song gives us inspiration.

Rock on, dudes. See ya soon.

1 comment: