Thursday, March 18, 2010

Face Me

Longing to seem interesting, funny, instantly and insanely likable, we always waste too much time and energy with composing a nice introduction that we can say or write to random people. Most of the time they hardly care about what we say, but hey, we love to talk about ourselves. Maybe we should shoot a cheeky introduction-bomb every morning to our reflection in the mirror. (You know what? Starting tomorrow, I will do that.)

Point is, I'm no exception, but I like to keep things simple. I don't want to bore anyone, you see. So, instead of building up the Great Wall of Blogland, I'll just rip off the idea of Mykee and Faust, and post this visual guide to my fantastic life:


Groovy, isn't it?

One other thing you should know about me (if you are reading this, you possibly noticed it already) is that my English sucks, even though I just finished spending five months in Great-Britain. If you see a mindblowingly horrible grammatical screw up in my posts, please let me know about it. Feel free to comment, laugh at me, call me anything, I don't mind as long as you actually help me getting better with this foreign-language-blogging.

It's not just a hobby, you know. It's the thing some people got instead of a life.

1 comment:

  1. Man.

    I wish I would know english as "bad" as you.

    Some of the pictures BTW are real funny, excellent work. The troll (or how'd they call it" reference is the Jelly-yuck of the month.

    ReplyDelete