Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sally, Take My Hand

Here's the online version of the article I found tucked into the copy of Teenage Wasteland by J. A. Kerswell, which I borrowed from the (deep breath) Oldham Library and Lifelong Learning Centre. I know, it's a book about the history of slasher movies, what kind of easter eggs should one expect from the previous readers, if not clippings like this?


Still. Celeb rapists are not the same fun, nerdy topic as Freddy, Mr. Myers and their bloodsoaked friends. To the person who put the stuff in there, in case you ever find this post - what was the point? Does it have anything to do with Jason or Sorority Row? Are those teared holes the clues to some coded message you'd like to give out to the world?

Or maybe you just have an Oskar Eriksson-esque hobby? Clipping and reading nasty pieces of journalism with some rock n' roll in the background? Getting a girlfriend or hitting the local pool is highly recommended in that case. Or you can try stalking me, Marble Hornets style. I think it would fit you. Grab a white mask and see if you can find me on Middleton Road - if the weather happens to be nice, I'm usually one of the joggers there.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment