Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All I Wanted Was a Pepsi!

So I'm twenty years old today. Do you know what that means? Do you? Do you?

Yes, it means I'm no longer a teenager. I have to change my signature on a forum, these lines:
98% of teens would be dead if Twilight said breathing wasn't cool. Post this if you are a part of the 2% laughing.
I'm no longer part of that 2%. I'm no longer a teen. And if I'm feeling low, mad, angry at the world, it's not justified because I'm adolescent. Oh gawd, how I miss doing rants like this already:



Time to grow up, eh?

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dude. Sorry I can't celebrate with you today, but the weekend will be fucking awesome.

    I'm gonna be 22 this December but I don't feel like growing up. Part of you WILL remain and MUST remain a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, guys. (Why the hell was none of you born as a girl? Argh.)

    ReplyDelete